Microlube Filtration Systems is the Industrial Filtration supplier within Airlube Industrial
Liquid Filtration Bag Housings
The Microlube filter system is an industry standard similar to Hayward/Eaton/GAF/Sefar/FSI Bag Filter Systems. The liquid passes under pressure through the filter bag from the inside to the outside therefore depositing the sediment/particles in the bag. The filter system is a tried and proved method and offers a reliable system of filtering. The filter housing can accommodate a wide variety of micron rated filter bags from 0.5 to 1,250 micron. Filter Bag changes are simple and quick to conduct.
Benefits and Features:
- Ease of Filter Bag installation/change
- Housing for high flow rates
- Flanged or threaded connections for ease of installation
- Variable Filter Bag micron rating selection
- Filter Bags are an economical method of Filtration
Filter Housing Selection
Microlube can offer a wide variety of Filter Housings in mild steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. The diversity of filter housings enables you to select a system to suit your requirement. Microlube offers Filter Housings that carry one filter bag to as many as 10 filter bags. Special applications may require Polypropylene Filter Housings which Microlube can offer.
Filter Housing Types
- Top Entry Filter Bag Housings
- Side Entry Filter Bag Housings
- Multi Filter Bag Housings
- Polypropylene Filter Bag Housings